If you are an HR or C-Suite executive looking to support and/or develop a valuable contributor, you’ve come to the right place.
For almost 20 years, I’ve partnered with organizations to provide customized, one-on-one executive coaching to high potential executives.
Whether you are seeking specific guidance for one person, or follow-up coaching for individuals post training, coaching provides the reinforcement people need to make lasting changes.
Executive coaching programs address the need for:
- More effective communication skills
- Helping a new leader grow and thrive in a larger role
- Working with a star performer to make value-added behavioral changes
- Helping a talented executive tackle and resolve a pattern of workplace issues that reoccur
The Executive Coaching process entails:
- Discussions with the direct supervisor/HR/individual, to clarify the changes needed and to set goals and desired outcomes.
- Administration of an assessment (the Coaching Report for Leaders-CPI 260) to better understand how effectively the leader is performing in 5 key management areas:
- Organizational Capabilities
- Team Work and Team Building
- Problem Solving
- Sustaining the Vision
- Based upon the results of the assessment and the established goals, creation of an action plan of the major areas we will focus on.
- Using real-time challenges and examples, identification of the current leadership style followed by coaching focused on incorporating new behaviors and techniques.
- The individual will receive focused feedback, suggestions and support to continue to build and reinforce new skills and behavior.
Customized and comprehensive executive coaching programs are tailored to the individual, to build on their strengths, identify weak skills and strategize new approaches, fostering resilience and allowing them to boldly move forward.